Index popups for Inmagic Webpublisher Pro have been updated to fix some subtle bugs:
- Entering certain characters in find box causes invalid XML errors.
- Previous Page and Last Page do not work with some secondary fieldnames, or when fieldname is provided whose sentence case does not match actual field exactly.
- Passwords are not passed through after the initial page. (Ok, not so subtle this one.)
- Code fields can cause invalid XML errors.
- Last Page fails if icsweb.ini/dbtwpub.ini SoapFormat=0 or SoapFormat=n and fieldname requires modification for XML use.
- Previous Page fails if icsweb.ini/dbtwpub.ini SoapFormat=0 or SoapFormat=n and fieldname requires modification for XML use. (Can only fix by changing SoapFormat=1 due to Webpublisher restrictions on fetching index lists with a key delta.)
Download Index Popups 2008.2.9.10 (~600 kB)