Please join us for a day of Inmagic training and stimulating ideas to improve your databases or web interfaces! By the end of each session you will learn:
- tips and tricks for improving functionality
- time-saving features
- new design options
- latest features of the software
- plus you will receive handouts and sample files to take away
Andornot has been an Inmagic Partner for over 15 years and your instructors know the software inside and out!
Our Inmagic Training and Ideas Day will be in the following Cities:
- Vancouver - 5 May 2011
- Edmonton – May 25
- Calgary – May 26
- Ottawa – June 16
- Montreal – June 21
- Toronto – June 23 – NOTE new date!
The day will be structured as follows:
- Session 1: DB/TextWorks training - 9am to noon
- Session 2: Web interface design options - 1 to 3:30pm
- Session 3: Introduction to discovery interfaces - 3:45 to 5pm
The cost is as follows and you can attend any or all of the sessions:
- $125 for Session 1 only
- $125 for Session 2 only
- No charge for Session 3
See our Inmagic Training and Ideas Days page on our website for more information about each session and for a link to the registration form. Note: These are not hands on sessions, but there will be handouts and time for discussion.
Seating is limited and the deadline for registration is one week before each session date.
We will be sending out email invites to clients shortly, however any Inmagic user is welcome to register now for the session in your city.
We hope to see you there. Contact us for more information.