Inmagic Genie v3 now has an config file which allows users to re-organize the way fields are displayed on their edit screens. This is a great addition to the product! Today I revamped both a catalog and orders edit screens to remove fields that are not used and place additional user defined fields in more logical positions. The client and I decided to consolidate fields onto just two tabs for the catalog as they all use large monitors. With fewer fields to display, scrolling is required only to see a couple of seldom used fields. The Statistics page is also going to be very popular. I moved this up a level to always appear on the nav bar as the client can envisage using this frequently to check for overdues, reserves etc. Another plus is the huge improvement in speed, both for saving records and for displaying long validation lists when cataloging.