This program might be a great opportunity to apply for funding to cover the cost of a training session with us on your Inmagic software. Checkout the program details to see if you qualify, and then contact us for more information.
The deadline for applications for funding of training under this BC Workplace Training for Innovation Program is January 31, 2011. The program is designed to provide eligible employers with funding for employee training in order to:
- Improve productivity
- Support the introduction of new technology, machinery/equipment or work processes
- Enhance international competitiveness
- Introduce innovative training and workplace strategies to increase the long term competiveness of the organization and its workforce.
Both businesses and not-for-profit employers may be eligible to receive funding. Eligible employers must be:
- Small organizations (less than 50 employees)
- In good standing with the BC Corporate Registry
- In existence for one year or more
In addition, organizations must certify that they would not undertake the training without financial assistance from the Province. Complete eligibility criteria are contained in the application form and program guidelines. The maximum funding available per employer is $5,000 and the maximum funding available per employee is $1,500. An application is not a guarantee of funding. Applications will be processed on a first-come/first-served basis, subject to availability of funding.
Once you have arranged the funding, call or email us to set up a training time.